Monday, July 12, 2010

Ahmad - 'Get Some Money And Go To Jail' Ft. Crooked I (video)



mini-press release below...

Ahmad Ali Lewis, best known for his seminal 1990’s nostalgic party anthem “Back in The Day”, is returning to the rap game with his long-anticipated sophomore album, The Death Of Me, set for release Tuesday, August 10th.

After taking a hiatus from music to complete his undergraduate studies at the prestigious Stanford University, Ahmad has been preparing for the release of The Death Of Me which kicks off with the lead single and video "Get Some Money & Go 2 Jail" featuring Crooked I, of the Shady Records super-group, Slaughterhouse.

"I wanted to provide for my family and secure my son's future, but also Stanford gave me the opportunity to learn things I felt I should have already known. I never left the music alone though, so in a way, this album is a culmination of a decade of work behind the scenes.".

The set also features members of the Living Legends and production by The Machine and Medicine. The Death Of Me will be released on Ahmad's own imprint WeCLAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment